Can I return my order?
Apr 6th, 2009 in FAQ
| 0 comments
Individuals have sixty (60) days from the date of purchase to return items in saleable condition. Return freight charges are the responsibility of the customer. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. For your protection, we recommend using a traceable shipping method or insured Parcel Post.
College Stores, Retail Bookstore and Wholesalers:
- Advance permission required.
- Returns for credit only
- No returns accepted before 90 days from invoice date.
- Only undamaged, resalable products (with no price stickers or marks) in our current catalog can be returned.
- 10% restocking fee.
- Return pre-paid to Wood ‘N’ Barnes via UPS.
- Books returned in damaged or otherwise none resaleable condition will not be eligible for credit, nor will they be returned to the customer.
- Claims concerning incorrect titles, shortages or damaged goods must be made within 30 days of invoice date. We will make every effort to correct any problems promptly
Wood ‘N’ Barnes Publishing
2309 N. Willow, Ste. A
Bethany, OK 73008
Freight Charges: Return freight charges are the responsibility of the customer. For your protection, we recommend using a traceable shipping method.
Leave a Reply